Transform Your Space With Tempaper!
Tempaper is recommended for smooth surfaces that are in good condition and have been primed and painted with a satin or semi-gloss finish. Applications on matte, flat, and low sheen paints or textured surfaces are not recommended. Clean surface by wiping with a damp cloth or wet rag, making sure surface is fully dried before application. For an easier install, remove switch plates and outlet covers prior to installation making sure to turn off electricity at source prior to removal.Tempaper may not stick to all surfaces. Test a small non-exposed area to check for adhesiveness prior to applying to a full wall.
1. Measure the height and width of your surface, this will determine how many panels you will need.
2. Pre-cut panel 1 to the height determined adding 2-3 inches of excess material at the bottom
3. Be sure to align pattern across consecutive panels prior to cutting, numbering the back of each panel as you work
4. Using a level, mark a vertical guide down the length of surface.
5. Peel back 3-4 ft. of the backing.
6. Begin application from the top edge aligning paper with your vertical guide to ensure a straight application.
7. Use a squeegee to smooth paper to surface working from the center out
8. Continue in 3-4 foot increments peeling and smoothing until you reach the bottom edge of your surface.
9. Repeat steps 5-8 until the surface has been fully covered.
10. Trim where needed with a craft knife to complete your application.
Starting with any corner, firmly peel up or down slowly parallel to the surface.
Tempaper has been tested on and successfully removed from various surface types and conditions. LolliProps Inc. may not be held responsible for damaged surfaces or for difficulty of removal.
Helpful hint from a Tempaper installer: The key is to peel the liner a few inches to a foot away from the top, move the paper into position, get your line-ups, then remove a large portion of the lining. I like to start my line-ups in the middle of panels as this is where most people's eys will go first. At this point, I let the static pull the paper toward the wall, tab the first three feet or so into position and begin applying.
For more information on wall preparation, application, suggested tools and more, please visit the FAQ page.