1. What Information Does the Website Collect? When you visit our Website, we may collect two types of information about you: (1) information that can be used to identify you ("Personal Information"), and (2) information related to your activities on the Website that we automatically collect as you interact with the Website ("Website Usage Information").
(a) Personal Information You Voluntarily Provide. Generally, you can visit the Website without telling us who you are and without giving us any Personal Information. The only way that we collect Personal Information at the Website is if you voluntarily fill out a form on the Website, register, subscribe to a newsletter, send us a message, or if you use another feature on the Website. We will collect whatever Personal Information you voluntarily provide (e.g., name, phone number, postal address, e-mail address, credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date). If you fill out an online form, we will collect whatever information you enter into the form and whatever data, files or materials you upload. Likewise, if you send us a message via the website (e.g., by entering it on a “Contact Us” page), you will be sending us your name, e-mail address, and any other information, including Personal Information, you choose to include in that communication. Please note that information submitted to the Website via a “Contact Us” form or similar function may not receive a response. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, but if you elect not to provide it, you may be unable to use certain features of the Website or to communicate with us via the Website.
(c) Do Not Track Signals. Some web browsers may transmit “do not track” signals. At this time, we do not take steps to respond to such signals. You can manage your cookie preferences using your own browser settings to accept or block some or all cookies, or to receive notice so you can consent to cookies. If you block all cookies, some features of the Website may be unavailable to you.
(d) Children. The Website does not offer products or services to children and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children younger than the age of thirteen (13). We will delete any Personal Information collected that we later determine to be from a person younger than the age of thirteen (13).
2. How do we use the Information Collected? We may use your Personal Information or Website Usage Information for various purposes, but it is primarily used to communicate with you and to transact business with you. We will not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone. For example, we use such information to: (1) fulfill your request, ship your order, respond to your inquiries and personalize your experience on the Website (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs); (2) improve our Website (we continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you) or our products and services; (3) provide you with information about products, services, special offers, changes to our Website, and other information you may request; (4) solicit information from you, manage your account and process payment transactions; (5) for internal business purposes; and (6) administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Website feature. In addition, Website Usage Information we collect may be used for a number of purposes, such as system administration, to help us understand the demographics of visitors to the Website, to enhance the performance and usefulness of the Website, and to audit use of the Website.
3. Sharing of Personal Information With Third Parties. We may share Personal Information with third parties under various circumstances. These include, for example:
When You Request Information From or Provide Information to Third Parties. You may be presented with an option on the Website to receive certain information or marketing offers directly from third parties or to have us send certain information to third parties or give them access to it. In these instances, your Personal Information and other information may be disclosed to third parties and all the information you disclose will be subject to the privacy policies and practices of such third parties. In addition, third parties may store, collect or otherwise have access to your information when you interact with their tracking technologies, content, tools, apps, or ads on the Website or link to them from our posting or content sharing tools. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of such third parties and therefore you should review their privacy policies prior to requesting information from or otherwise interacting with them.
Third Parties Providing Services on Our Behalf. We may share Personal Information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. This includes, without limitation, third parties that: host the Website; operate certain functions or features of the Website; archive data; send communications; analyze data; and provide other services or functions on our behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys or contests, employment or hiring-related activities, data security functions, and fraud prevention.
Affiliates, Business Transfers and Corporate Changes. We reserve the right to share Personal Information with our affiliates and in connection with a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, or restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our ownership interests and/or assets, or other corporate change, including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process or in the event of bankruptcy, insolvency or dissolution.
Sweepstakes, Contests and Promotions. We may offer sweepstakes, contests and promotions (each, a “Promotion”) through the Website that may require registration. By participating in a Promotion, you are agreeing to official rules that govern it, which may contain specific requirements of you, such as, allowing the Promotion sponsor to use your name, voice and likeness in advertising or marketing associated with the Promotion. If you choose to enter a Promotion, Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of the Promotion, including in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment and as required by law or permitted by the official rules, such as on a winners list.
Sharing of Non-Personal Information. We may also share non-personally identifiable information, such as Website Usage Information, aggregated user statistics, and anonymous information derived from Personal Information (e.g., de-identified user information), with third parties for any purpose.
4. User Generated Content. The Website may permit you to submit ideas, photographs, data, music, video, audio recordings, user profiles, graphics, questions, comments, suggestions or other content, including Personal Information (collectively, “User Content”) such as on blogs, message boards and forms. We or others may store, display, reproduce, publish, distribute or otherwise use User Content online or offline in any media or format currently existing or hereafter developed and may or may not attribute it to you. Others may have access to this User Content and may have the ability to share it with third parties. Please think carefully before deciding what information you share, including Personal Information, as User Content. Please note that we do not control who will have access to the information that you choose to submit and we cannot ensure that parties who have access to it will respect your privacy or keep it secure. We are not responsible for the accuracy, use or misuse of any User Content that appears on or is submitted to the Website by Website users or third parties.
5. Information You Provide About a Third Party. You may send someone else a communication from the Website, such as sending an invitation or link to a friend. If so, the information you provide is used to facilitate the communication and is not used by us for any other marketing purpose unless we obtain consent from that person or we explicitly state otherwise. Please be aware that when you use any send-to-a-friend functionality on our Website, your e-mail address, mobile number, name or user name and message may be included in the communication sent to your addressee(s).
6. Third Party Content and Links on the Website. The Website may contain content that is supplied by third parties and those third parties may collect Website Usage Information when pages from the Websites are served to you. In addition, when you are on the Website you may be directed to other sites operated and controlled by third parties that we do not control. We are not responsible for the data collection and privacy practices used by any of these third parties or their sites and they may be tracking you across multiple sites and sharing the results with us and/or others. We encourage you to note when you leave our Website and to review the third party privacy policies of all third party locations and exercise caution in connection with them.
7. Your Access To and Control Over Personal Information. You can do the following at any time by contacting us at the e-mail address or phone number below: (i) see what data we have about you, if any; (ii) change or correct any data we have about you; (iii) request that we delete any data we have about you; and (iv) contact us directly about our use of your data.
8. Notice to California Residents - Your California Privacy Rights. Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents have the right to receive, once a year information about third parties with whom we have shared information about you for their marketing purposes during the previous calendar year and a description of the categories of personal information shared. To make such a request, please contact us at the e-mail or mailing address listed below, with “Request for California Privacy Information” in the subject line or written request.
9. Security. We incorporate commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your Personal Information. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g., billing, customer service) are granted access to Personal Information. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or by looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. However, no data transmission over the Internet, mobile networks, wireless transmission, or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Please consider this prior to submitting Personal Information to us via the Website.
10. Consent to Transfer Information to the United States. The Website is operated in the United States. By providing us with any information or materials via the Website, you consent to the transfer and processing of your information and materials in the United States.
13. Contact Us; Questions. If you have questions about this Website or this Policy you may contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, via phone at 732.920.2654, or via mail at:
Attn: Website Administrator
381 Mantoloking Road
Brick, NJ 08723